[development] More than one thread per list (was Re: Drupal Modules and Linux Distros)

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Oct 25 20:44:32 UTC 2006

Note: I changed the topic so I don't derail the distro thread with this

Michelle said:
 > This isn't a sidetrack; it's an important point. If the current
project descriptions will be overwritten by the .info files, then
there's no
 > point spending time now cleaning up the text itself. There's still
tagging needing to be done, but I don't want to be changing the ?

Jonathan said:
>It's a good point, but it really is sidetracked from the original  request.
>Also, you're directly ignoring Dries' polite request not to  add noise to
>the discussion (I'm not singling you out personally).   This point should
>be a separate thread.

Excuse me? I did no such thing. This email you are quoting is from my
"Documenting contribs" thread and has nothing to do with the linux distros.
I certainly hope you're not suggesting the dev list be confined to one
discussion thread at a time. I seriously doubt that's what Dries had in mind
with his request.

Michelle