[development] Contrib module clean up - Status report

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sat Oct 28 20:06:28 UTC 2006

On Oct 26, 2006, at 2:58 PM, Chris Kennedy wrote:

> How difficult would it be to patch project.module to display the
> date of
> the last commit and/or release on the teaser page for each module,
> next
> to the "Download", "Find out more" links (or next to the module
> title)?

not terribly hard, but i think http://drupal.org/node/79550
("Automate gathering of quality metrics") is the way to go (as
mentioned by others).  which metrics should be displayed in the
teaser listings vs. on the project node itself (and how they should
all be presented) should be hashed out in that issue, IMO.

> I will volunteer to code a patch if it would be helpful and/or if
> Derek is busy.

y'all can pretty much assume i'm always busy... *sigh*

thanks,
-derek