[development] Re: Stefan's theme

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:38:25 UTC 2006

Thanks Adrian I forgot to make a comment about the watermarking in my last
email.  I personally wouldn't watermark the Drupal logo.  If you are going
to brand, do it full on or not at all.  If you have a strong enough brand
like Apple, you could get away with it, but not Drupal.

Adrians point is that kubrik doesn't have a logo.  I would disagree with him
and say that we should keep pimping the Drupal brand.  I typed a lot of
stuff, but freakin' X died on me... *sigh*

My position is that we should keep up or branding efforts on the default
theme, but that we should NOT dilute it with a watermark that is present on
the "Committee theme" that's being worked on.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com