[development] Stefan's theme

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Fri Sep 1 14:05:46 UTC 2006

Op 1-sep-2006, om 15:57 heeft Gabor Hojtsy het volgende geschreven:

> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Dries Buytaert wrote:
>> Thoughts and comments about Stefan's theme (http://istyledthis.nl)
>> can be posted in this thread.
>
> What I see is a default install page with two background images
> (one fixed width [*wink*] for the page contents and one general
> page background). Generally it looks quite nice, but what this site
> shows is far from a Drupal theme yet.
>
> Gabor
Gabor, while I like your comments/thoughts on things I rather see you
comment a little more verbose by what you would expect it to look
like instead of telling me things I already know..

For everyone else: this theme is a work in progress and *not*, I
repeat *not* finished at all...

Steef