[development] review and comments on Deliciously Drupal Theme (eastetics only) :)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Sep 1 18:28:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

First of all, the previous thread is rather messed up, so I am posting this
outside of that snakepit.

I did a close review on the Deliciously Drupal theme and posted it in an
annotated image on my site: http://webschuur.com/node/646 (because the files
are too big to attach)

Let me start with general comments:
I like the "air" it breathes. Space is used *very* well, the overall design is
balanced very well, and the use of colors is done in an (almost) perfect way
(for a general theme).

The comments I have are mostly details and not all should be takcen too
serious. I also only commented on the parts I could see right away, I'd love
to do the same sort of review for some parts of the backend I know to be
problematic in general, but because doing this is a *lot* of work, i'd rather
first see what my initial effort leads to :)

Bèr