[development] Fwd: [infrastructure] Let's close the old CVS bug reports

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Mon Sep 4 07:47:52 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

> On 9/1/06, Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> wrote:
> > > This way, they are out of the way for now, but still of use in the
> > > future.
> >
> > closed status achieves the goal that you are describing.
> >
> > i'd be pleased by closing them all. we don't have infinite man hours to
> > work on drupal issue queue. This pruning is acknowledges that fact and
> > takes appropriate action. There will still be load of issues to work on.
> > And closed issues can be easily reopened.

How come this is discussed on the infrastructure list?

This is a developer issue!!

(thanks Khalid for bringing this up here - and I agree with your point).

Please, everybody, read my (I-not-so-humbly-believe-important) commentary in
the post {Short issue queues need care - 7}.

Those who mind the length of the issue queue may just ignore it (several
people told me they do).
Let those who would like to help to solve this problem in a proper manner do
it.
Just do not mindlessly close all issues!!!

Please, do read both the reasonable aim AND the good news in {Short issue
queues need care - 7}.

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.