[development] Importing data: programmatically submitting forms

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Mon Sep 4 18:17:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

It has been question a lot about programmatically submitting forms.
I am still unsure about how FAPI2 makes this possible.
Is there already a module using this possibility?

I couldn't find any documentation.

I am using a module to import data, and I need to push this data into a simple
story node (what if it were a custom node type?).
I also need to add a few taxonomy terms associated to that node.
I also want to create some forums /containers automatically.

Is there some code (or even pseudo-code) snippets that I could learn from?

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.