[development] Data API

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Tue Sep 5 16:28:05 UTC 2006

Larry Garfield wrote:

> Yes, it's a pedantic point, but it always bothers me when people talk about
> web apps as MVC, when in fact they simply cannot be by nature. :-)
>
> </rant>

Actually, thank you very much, Larry.  I was getting to the point where if I
heard MVC one more time in a discussion about Drupal and/or web applications,
I was about the throw up.  :-)

Even in the Java world, MVC may be the hot buzzword of the moment, but it's
not the only model in the world, and it will be replaced in the near future
with some other hot model that everyone will try to use for everything.
History repeats itself.

Been there, seen that over and over.

..chris