[development] hook_perm() and t()

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Wed Sep 6 14:01:06 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 09:38 pm, Peter Wolanin wrote:
> I assume this is true for 4.7 as well?  Anyone with CVS access can
> checkout and update these docs-  see:
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/docs/developer/hooks/

thanks Peter,

I didn't know I could do that.
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/docs/developer/hooks/core.php?r1=1.104&r2=1.105

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.