[development] Theme renders as tokens in 4.6

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed Sep 6 14:54:19 UTC 2006

Ber,

Here did not specify that xtemplate is a requirement. He is running two
things that are incompatible: xtemplate and PHP5.

The easiest way out of this is to use phptemplate.

Perhaps he did not know it existed, because he is using 4.6. Just
pointing him to what is out there.

So, this is unlike "Use FireFox if Konq does not work".

Having said that, I realize that you have a point and a valid one in most
cases.