[development] issue with ecomerce / na_arbitrator

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier agnes at charrel.net
Wed Sep 6 23:24:23 UTC 2006

Gordon Heydon wrote:

> So what you are saying is that if a user doesn't have access to a
> product and they use the url cart/add/nnn it will be added to your cart?

I am not Dan but yes.

It happens for me if the product is unpublished and the user doesn't
have content admin rights, without na_arbitrator or workflow.

This should probably be reported as an issue against E-Commerce. I can
provide more details on what I observe (4.6/E-Commerce) there rather
than on the development list.

Agnes