[development] Can this be committed?

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:03:44 UTC 2006

Hi Augustin,

I discussed this patch with Dries on IRC a while ago. He said that
from the review he conducted, he doesn't like it; but he said that he
will conduct another review, and that he will consider the fact that
many people (including one of his fellow core committers) supports the
patch getting in.

Hopefully he will get around to reviewing it soon - but with the code
freeze in place, I believe that priority is now being given to regular
bug fixes.

Cheers,
Jaza.