[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Tue Sep 12 17:06:06 UTC 2006

> Demo Site:
> http://www.drupalart.org/drupal48
It's looking pretty decent so far, but I do not like the following:

1. The document icon is too clunky. Need a new icon that is a few pixels
skinnier and crisper. I like the comment icon and the Navigation menu
item bullets however.

2. I also have issue with the 1px of solid white under the primary
links. I think that should be removed, connecting the nav with that
solid bar and then the active link could be the same color as the bar,
while the other links would be in the "background" and be a darker
color. I've always really liked this since Amazon.com did it about 12
years ago. It really gives the user a feeling of "you are on this
section of the site".

3. The sublinks on the contact page needs some work, not exactly sure
what. It looks a little strange with that blue bar expanding beyond the
primary nav since I feel the subnav is the "child" of the primary nav
and therefore should be skinnier. :P

Thanks for your hard work!

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO