[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 19:24:40 UTC 2006

> I would align the $site_name to the far left... and
> have $site_slogan
> aligned with all the content below.  Same with the
> #primary tabs
>
> You have the search box aligned to the far right,
> thus, you should follow
> the same example on the left for proper symmetry.

Hi Trae, thanks for your feedback.  The only problem
with aligning the site slogan with the far left is
that in full width mode it actually will touch the
left side.

Also it is noted that the search box needs some slight
re-aligning, and I agree about the styled search box,
user login forms.  The rest should probably not be
styled.

Also the drupal image in the footer has an absolute
URL.  Anybody know how to make it relative?
/misc/drupal-banner.png for instance doesn't work. It
should link back to drupal.org, I agree.