[development] Changes to capitalization

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Sep 13 03:22:55 UTC 2006

> Split into mutilple smaller patches so they are considered sooner?
What is a "small patch" in this case? Limiting each patch to just change
capitalization for one module or one .inc file?

Once there is somewhat of an agreement, I'll add this to the todo list.
IMO this will improve the overall look of Drupal even if just a little bit.

Thanks for the replies,

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation