[development] Changes to capitalization

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Wed Sep 13 16:56:53 UTC 2006

Angela Byron wrote:
> Actually... you've just made the case for NOT doing titles
> capitalization. ;)
>
>> Content Types (+1 for Titles of Things)
>
> "Titles of Things" would become "Titles Of Things," which is wrong.
>
> So, let's leave it lowercase: the only fully-consistent, non-shouting
> format. Others have outlined a plethora of CSS or PHP styling options
> for whatever output format you're ultimately after.

Well actually when you put it that way, 'Titles of Things' is the only
one that's right when used as a base, and then if you WANT it lowercase
or uppercasing just the first, that's easier to do automatically.

But I *can't* get 'titles of things' ==> 'Titles of Things' without
writing a smart capitalization parser.