[development] Changes to capitalization

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Sep 13 17:53:42 UTC 2006

> But I *can't* get 'titles of things' ==> 'Titles of Things' without
> writing a smart capitalization parser.
That's a good point and would provide the most flexibility for CSS text
transformation. And, I suppose that is the correct US English way for
titles of things.

The standard Drupal way for field and fieldset titles is to *just*
capitalize the first word. If we go the 'Titles of Things' route, then
we should change the field(set) titles standard to use this as well IMHO.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com