[development] Changes to capitalization

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Wed Sep 13 18:22:05 UTC 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Angela Byron wrote:

> Actually... you've just made the case for NOT doing titles
> capitalization. ;)

I was trying rhetorically to make the case to leave things be,
including not titles capitalization. I was responding to the
stylistic preferences b/c everyone has a preference, which makes the
entire discussion rather a distraction for core coding, imho.

>> Content Types (+1 for Titles of Things)
>
> "Titles of Things" would become "Titles Of Things," which is wrong.

Right. Any function that does not refer to a Manual of Style
(Chicago, MLA, whatever) on that would Lead To Errors.

Laura