[development] Module upgrades: status

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Sep 14 13:39:46 UTC 2006

I've got a list of contrib module statuses here:
http://drupal.org/node/82257

Unfortunately for one reason after another I haven't been able to do my
promised clean up. I've got it started in notepad and just need more than 2
mins at the computer at a time to get it finished up. Hopefully today.
*Fingers crossed* :)

Michelle