[development] Suggestion for people releasing new modules and themes into CVS

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Sep 15 04:06:52 UTC 2006

On 9/14/06, sime <info at urbits.com> wrote:
> There is a CVS command-line option to that includes the function names
> as part of the patch. This context really helps for quick assessment. I
> have been trying for a while to get Eclipse to create patches like this,
> but with not luck.

I searched and searched for that earlier today and found nothing.  I'm
convinced that it's not currently possible, though I didn't find (nor
submit) an issue on the subject.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com