[development] Can not upload new module

Drupal Indonesia support at drupal-id.com
Fri Sep 22 08:34:21 UTC 2006

>> 1. how to upload my module to certain drupal version? i.e: 4.7.3 version?
>
> http://drupal.org/node/17570

using SmartCVS, I create this tag: DRUPAL-4-7 modules/blogger
i got error "can't allow specific chars".

so i just create DRUPAL-4-7 and succesful,
but my module still not appear event in
CVS or 4.7.x of http://drupal.org/project/Modules.

>> 2. why the module link does not appear on
>> http://drupal.org/project/blogger ?
>
> Go to your project page and edit, make sure it's set-up properly,
> specifically project categories and the CVS integration (repos is
> "Contributions" and your CVS directory should say "/modules/blogger/").

yes. i already enter above line, but the module link still not available. am i
missing something setting?