[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update
traemccombs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:58:07 UTC 2006
1. Border around forms too thick
2. Submitted by now looks less sexy [I liked the icons]
3. Mission statement is blah.
4. Divider bar between links and content has gotten bigger? Different color
5. Padding at the top of sidebar-right is too thin.
6. Distance between Mission statement, and bar above should be the same as
between bottom of mission statement and the node Title. Same spacing, of
course, for sidebar-right top.
7. Font on search button and login buttons... icky. Sans please. Or make
the font smaller
Other than that, it looks great. :)
Ps. Didn't I mention somewhere on these threads that design by commitee
doesn't work? In the end, I'd be very surprised if we end up with a theme
that looks professional and worthy to represent Drupal. I hope I'm proven
The theme in it's current state: Sat, Sep 23, 8:57am Eastern, would be ok
for a submitted theme, but not polished enough for core IMHO.
On 9/23/06, Farsheed <tfarsheed at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just an update about the Delicious Zen theme. I have
> made some changes after the last round of
> At this point I would like to ask for feedback
> regarding compatibility of the theme. Please, no more
> comments at this time about design such as color, font
> sizes, etc...what we need to do is iron out problems
> like browser compatibility and accessibility.
> Particularly discrepancies in alignment and white
> The theme should work perfectly in FireFox. There are
> 3 minor issues with IE that I noted in the issue
> queue. Another browser cam snapshot would probably
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the development