[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Sep 23 13:58:08 UTC 2006

> If people can't grasp that the square puffy thing with the word 'SUBMIT'
> on it is the submit button, let's not blame ourselves. drumm's point

Actually, it's not square and puffy - until someone actually mentioned
it, I never even /noticed/ the borders on these things. It looks nothing
like the buttons in Joomla or Wordpress. It just looks like a blue
square. Joomla's screenshots either show a) a default UI button or b) a
button that has been themed to look like a button, whereas Wordpres's
themeshots shows a  button that has been themed to give it a 3D/gradient
feel to make it look like a button.

--
Morbus Iff ( *splutch* ... /me respawns )