[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Sun Sep 24 13:06:31 UTC 2006

Op 24-sep-2006, om 14:53 heeft Darren Oh het volgende geschreven:

> This theme worked in Safari and Firefox on my Mac, but Internet
> Explorer 5.2 stopped responding before the page loaded. I've had
> this happen with another Drupal theme. I can get Internet Explorer
> to load the page only by disabling style sheets.
To be quite honoust I think we should not worry about IE 5.23 for OS
X. There are plenty much better browsers (and for free) available for
Mac. While it's not that hard to not load your stylesheets at all for
IE 5.23/Mac, I am pretty sure that we should drop any way of support
for it.

For the theme itself, I don't have an opinion..
I don't like it, it looks pretty "standard" to me, like any theme we
have in the contrib repository. I can not see why it should stand out
in any way compared to all the other ones..
To be honoust, I think there are living better themes in contrib,
than this 'Deliciously Blue' theme..

Sorry, I *do* appreciate all  your hard work on the theme but imo it
does not meet the exclusiveness of a new core-worthy theme..

I hope you do not mind and have no hard feelings. It's just the way I
feel about it..

Steef