[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Sep 25 19:49:40 UTC 2006

> This is from windows carriage returns or...?  Where
> does it appear in the theme? I can save the file in
> unix format using Notepad++, I'm just confused why
> this is appearing at all.

There are three different formats of carriage returns, and when a Linux
utility that only respects Linux carriage returns (\n) opens up a
Windows file with Windows carriage returns (\r\n), the extra \r gets
tranformed visually into a ^M. Your editor must /specifically/ support
saving a file with Linux carriage returns (which it sounds like
Notepad++ does).

--
Morbus Iff ( whooooooo's hoooouuuuuse? )