[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:33:59 UTC 2006

On 9/27/06, Jeff Eaton <jeff at viapositiva.net> wrote:

> Trae McCombs wrote:
> > * Rounded Corners
> > Yes, we love them don't we?  I would like to have rounded corners on the
> > following areas [current colors kept in tact].
> >   1. Search area
> >   2. Mission
> >   3. Footer
>
> Well, there is a Rounded Corners jQuery plugin that works rather nicely.
> http://methvin.com/jquery/jq-corner-demo.html
>
> Though the corners aren't antialiased.

If possible, I'd LIKE to keep them antialiased.  But for the first revision
it might not be necessary.  And depending on the colors we use, sometimes
you can't tell unless you look really close.  I hate using images, but....
if we have to, we have to.

I'm open to discussion of how to implement.  I would personally be willing
to say include the images (as they could be re-used) and go with antialiased
looking corners to give the nice look.

--Jeff

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/