[development] Call for presentations/notes from DrupalCon Brussels

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Thu Sep 28 18:54:52 UTC 2006

Sorry that this is a bit off-topic, but it's the only way of to
ensure that you'll all see it. ;)

I've created a brand, spanky new section for DrupalCon Brussels
presentations in the handbook here (just made Dries's initial post
the parent page):

http://drupal.org/node/77404

Please create a child page for your Drupalcon Brussels session(s) and
upload your presentations there. Each sub-page is basically a copy/
paste from the description @ http://drupalcon.org/ with an additional
line at the top that states who the presenter(s) were.

Alternately, if you went to one of the sessions and took good notes,
then please upload those as well!

If you can't upload files on Drupal.org, then please e-mail them to
me (angie [at] lullabot [dot] com) and I'll get them added for you.

Thanks a lot!

-Angie