[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Gary Feldman dpal_gaf_devel at marsdome.com
Thu Sep 28 21:53:25 UTC 2006

Morbus Iff wrote:
> ...everything that is holy about CSS ...
I'm glad you're acknowledging that this is a religious issue :-)

Seriously, concrete reasons such as "bad for accessibility" or even
"violates the standard" are more compelling than "violates the
philosophy" or "violates the intent of the standard."  If nothing else,
they make it easier for people unfamiliar with the issues to understand
what's going on.  (I'd never heard that multiple nested divs interfere
with accessibility.)

Gary