[development] Overlap / Sharing work

Scott McLewin drupal at mclewin.com
Mon Apr 2 20:49:14 UTC 2007

Rob Barreca wrote:
> Here are some current things I am working on for a project. Wanted to
> post here to see if anyone is working on something similar and was
> interested in working together:
>
>     * Amazon Wishlist integration

Rob - I maintain the wishlist module for Drupal and am open to
collaborate here, if what you are looking to do would benefit from
integration.  The module is really nothing fancy.  Perhaps 'integration'
here means nothing more than looking for an Amazon Wishlist module and
showing rows from it it along with the local wishlist items.

Contact me off list to explore.

Scott