[development] Announce Coder 6.x

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Sat Apr 7 21:43:40 UTC 2007

For anyone doing any 6.x development, I spent this afternoon making coder
(http://drupal.org/project/coder) compatible with Drupal HEAD (6.x).  I also
added a new upgrade review for 5.x to 6.x (which is available in both the
HEAD and DRUPAL-5 branches).  The 6.x upgrade review is better than my past
upgrade reviews, and (I think) catches everything except the url() and l()
argument changes.  (I hope to add these checks before the code freeze.)

While I'm announcing the coder 6.x availability, I should also mention that
I created a core style review patch (http://drupal.org/node/134493).  If
you're interesting in making Drupal core coding standards compliant
(http://drupal.org/node/318), then review of this patch would be helpful.
It's mostly spaces - add an extra one here - remove an extraneous one there;
but it's a moderate sized patch- 173 changes throughout core.

Doug Green

904-583-3342

www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...

Providing open source software political solutions