[development] Installation Profiles

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Tue Apr 17 21:15:00 UTC 2007

> When I say "take", I want to say "agarrar" (spanish), :p
That currently isn't part of an installation profile. If you already
have the db info, you should maybe just import a dump of the data from a
clean install with your profile, hardcode the db info into a new
sites/foo.com/settings.php and away you go.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com