[development] multilanguage patches in need of attention

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Apr 18 18:39:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I started to collect (and intend to keep up) a list of multilanguage
interface and content support related core patches which are in a state
where you can review code and/or at least provide your opinion on the
code present there:

   http://groups.drupal.org/node/3714

There are impressive stuff in there like t() for JavaScript strings and
node language support. Please look there for a few interesting issues to
look at if you are like: 'dude, I have a lot of spare time, but what
patch do I choose to review, let me see...'. ;)

Gabor