[development] theme/module name conflict

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:22:25 UTC 2007

Khaled's solution seems to be the most logical. By enforcing that only one
or the other be enabled we can avoid many problems. I can imagine a newbie
doing something like that to find himself very confused from the result.

Furthermore, without really diving into the core, there's almost no way to
figure out what's going on or to figure out that it has anything to do with
a module/theme name conflict. We'd be getting loads of issues that simply
can't be duplicated. If no one has any better ideas then I'll try to
implement a patch for this. Thanks.