[development] theme/module name conflict

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:19:52 UTC 2007

But enforcing it through code is the way to go. I frankly didn't see it as
evident at all. What I saw was that I added hook_block and everything just
went haywire without a warning or an error. Really didn't have the slightest
idea the theme was involved. After I found that out it was simply intuitive
of course.