[development] aggregator2 update path complete!

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Apr 29 00:43:41 UTC 2007

Make sure you mention that in the project page and README.txt of
aggregator2 as well as aggregation.

Now, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to modularize
the node creation from feeds and make that a generic API.

(Half kidding. It would be great if all who work on aggregator stuff
unify their efforts on such an API).

--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com