[development] aggregator2 update path complete!

Mohammed Sameer msameer at foolab.org
Mon Apr 30 06:36:00 UTC 2007

2 main things are causing problems with the aggregation module:
1) I am not sure whether you will be maintaining it or it'll be dead
   after a while like the rest.
2) You are depending on php5. I'm still running 4 and not planning to move now.

We really have a mess and I guess the only way to solve it is a core aggregator rework.
I don't have much time for that and I don't think I have much experience.

What do you think ?

--
Homepage: www.foolab.org