[development] Yahoo User Interface library

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu Aug 2 21:35:46 UTC 2007

Yeah, I'm in favor of such a flag. I think that to make it really
effective, though, some sort of fQuery-like mechanism should be a
part of core. Otherwise we'll have everyone and their brother writing
semi-broken tree-walkers to scan for '#wysiwig textareas that are
followed by a button element...' and so on. ;)

--Jeff