[development] Auto-setting the node title?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 2 21:52:10 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Richard Morse <remorse at partners.org> wrote:
> Hi!  I'm trying to avoid writing a custom module to do something that
> CCK, Views, and Workflow/Actions can take care of.  I'm almost all
> the way there -- the only thing remaining is how to set the node
> title automatically.  Is there a way to define a default node title?
> If not, is there some way to add a CCK field (possibly a computed
> field?) that runs javascript on form load to set a title?

Does http://drupal.org/project/auto_nodetitle solve it?

I don't really understand your last option (about javascript and the
cck field) but I think that the Automatic Node Titles module will
solve it anyway.  If it doesn't, perhaps you could expand on the
javascript/cck field idea.

Best,
Greg

--