[development] Cleaner and more consistent code.

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Fri Aug 3 14:03:49 UTC 2007

On 03 Aug 2007, at 2:28 PM, Jeff Eaton wrote:

> Honestly, this straightforward nesting syntax is the only reason
> that I've felt we should steer away from objects in D6. the use of
> # to mean 'property' took a log of explaining. Getting rid of that,
> while maintaining the clean nesting syntax, would be a huge huge win.

Next, I really wish that somewhere down the road php gets named
parameters. That would be the fscking awesome.
So instead of doing :

$form['title'] = new drupal_textfield(array('title' => 'blah',
'default_value' => blah));

we could do :

$form['title'] = new drupal_textfield(title = 'blah', default_value =
'blah');