[development] DrupalCon Barcelona: call for presentations

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:46:46 UTC 2007

Already got my ticket and can't wait to meet everyone in person!

I would like to know, for the presentation I am planning on an agile
approach to Drupal web application development (which will include concrete
examples in addition to the actual Drupal based application itself), what
kind of materials should one prepare? From what I have seen of the videos, I
should prepare a slide show presentation, is that right?

Do we just come in and plug in our laptops to a projector?

Thanks,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar