[development] Core module maintainers

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Aug 3 20:54:49 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Doug Green <douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com> wrote:
> Boris Mann wrote:
> > An example being search module. Right now, it's the "scary code that
> > Steven figured out how to work right". Luckily, Doug Green has been
> > diving in and working out some patches as well. Let's put Steven and
> > Doug listed as maintainers -- they both now have the search.module
> > queue to be responsible for.
> >
> If Steven agrees, count me in...

Technically, there is no "agreeing" per se (I guess Dries / the
community will veto if someone steps up who has yet to do anything).

If you stand up and say you will be the maintainer, it's like agreeing
to be a contrib co-maintainer...without the power to actually commit
:P

I've started revamping the MAINTAINERS list. See
http://groups.drupal.org/node/5434

-- Boris