[development] DrupalCon Barcelona: call for presentations

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Tue Aug 7 00:27:25 UTC 2007

On 6-Aug-07, at 4:08 PM, Larry Garfield wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:23:18 -0400, Angela Byron <drupal-
> devel at webchick.net> wrote:
>>
>> I only ended up getting to maybe half of what I wanted to in Brussels
>> and OSCMS because I'm "the nice core developer" and get cornered a
>> lot with questions from new people who want to know how to
>> contribute, etc. and how can I resist that? :D
>
> <snip>
> PS: webchick, are you saying the rest of us aren't nice?  :-(

LOL no! Not at all! You guys are awesome. But some people are very
intimidated and so PM me on IRC and corner me in conferences to ask
for guidance because I guess I seem more approachable or something.
I've been called "the NICE core developer" by a couple of said
people, so it's kind of a running joke. ;)

-Angie