[development] duplication and input format modules

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:26:29 UTC 2007

If, as mentioned, people are going to start (essentially) a Drupal
contrib module interest group then that's a good thing.  As long as we
remember to point people at it as a resource and those folks keep it
going (advertising it as a resource occasionally -front page post).

The long term benefits of it could be it would build the experience
that let's them identify what sorts of tools they would find actually
useful instead of what we are merely guessing might be useful.

-Steven