[development] Module backwards compatibility

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sat Aug 11 20:15:16 UTC 2007

To each his own. I can hardly wait to upgrade my modules for D6 because
it is simply a better platform. I love D5 but the longer you live with
it the more warts you find, and each upgrade to a new Drupal version
lets me streamline and extend. Plus, for any important module, I
wouldn't want to be running on a compatibility layer for performance
reasons. I imagine it would also be hard to do without introducing weird
bugs. Just my 2 cents.

Robert