[development] Module backwards compatibility

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Mon Aug 13 13:34:54 UTC 2007

legacy.module provides backwards compatibility for old-style paths
and urls, like node/view/1 and node.php?1 if I remember correctly. It
makes no attempt to provide legacy *API* support. Even that module
reflects Drupal's philosophy that data (and urls/paths/end user
experience) is sacred, while APIs and internal administrative tools
are always subject to refactoring.

--Jeff