[development] hackathon on the 23th?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Aug 15 00:11:16 UTC 2007

On 8/14/07, Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net> wrote:
> we could maybe hack around on the 23 (+ into the night to 24th)? The
> place is huge... though not chairs and tables but I remember hacking
> at Eaton/Robert's room in Sunnyvale for example, dunno how many of us
> were there 7-8 maybe.

Dries, webchick, chx, jjeff, ezra-g, Robert Douglass, Jeff Eaton,
quicksketch, add1sun, all on beds and floor and...  You are right -
chairs and desks are not important.

> So, who is interested, costs would be split up evenly? There are two
> things that can make this not happen:
>
> - I am still waiting to get Internet connection confirmed
> - If there are too few people (less than ten, I guess)

Well, if you can handle the first problem I'll add at least one more
person to eliminate the second problem ;)

I guess my plan at the time would be to do bugfixing for 6 if that
isn't already done and otherwise to work on porting modules to 6.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison
Denver, CO | http://knaddison.com