[development] ASP Integration with Drupal?

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Wed Aug 15 17:31:22 UTC 2007

If it's only two pages, why don't you just rewrite them in PHP ?

Beyond this, the question is what these ASP (raw ASP, or ASP.NET ?) data
are: you might also want to modify the ASP pages so that they export their
data to Drupal over SOAP: SOAP integration is integral to both ASP.NET and
PHP5.2, and writing a SOAP server in PHP is trivial.