[development] ASP Integration with Drupal?

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Wed Aug 15 19:19:00 UTC 2007

I have an intranet application based on Drupal and connecting to Oracle 8i
(Sage business app): I found it simpler to ignore the Drupal DB layer for
everything Oracle related and just use PDO. It avoids both the issues of
having to switch back and forth between active DBs and the need to backport
the Drupal Oracle layer to Oracle 8. You might want to consider a similar
approach.