[development] XML Data to Custom Node Import - where to start? Offer to develop?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:11:33 UTC 2007

Well, there you have it: we need PHP5 as a standard to do this.
Perhaps this module could be one of the first to require PHP5.
I have too much on my plate at the moment, but would certainly be willing to
help anyone who wants to have a go. I have good XML / XPATH experience and
have used simplexml quite a bit.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar