[development] Distributed DrupalCon (was Re: Active databases and development/test/production environment)

jp.stacey at torchbox.com jp.stacey at torchbox.com
Fri Aug 17 09:20:47 UTC 2007

Hi Ken,

Quoting Ken Rickard <agentrickard at gmail.com>:
> If you're in Barcelona, I will be addressing this again in the session
> "Using External Data with Drupal."

I'd love to be (and thought for about thirty seconds that the timing
would be perfect until rechecking the con website) but unfortunately
I'm passing through Barcelona precisely four weeks too late, to go to
my dad's 65th birthday. I can't really take the holiday twice, much as
I'd like to.

Are there any plans for live blogging/podcasting/videocasting the
event? It'd be great for the community as a whole to be able to tune
in while still saving the planet (sort of). If there are any plans, a
drupal.org announcement might bring them to wider attention.

(I'll need to try to get IRC and identd working at home before Sep 22....)

> I'm also going to have the "Enterprise Drupal" talk (again).  Only this time
> there is no debate element. :-)

Aha. In Stalinist Drupal, code maintains *you*!

Cheers,
J-P